Monday 28 April 2014

Happy Days...

Happy Days seem to be more and more scarce these days. At the end of the day when I'm trying to fall asleep I'm not so happy. The items in the list of ...... I should have done, could have done, done better, tried harder, should have remembered..... just keep increasing.
Why is happiness eluding me? .... or am I eluding happiness by being so caught up in running after the 'wants' and 'dreams'

A friend of mine had started something called "100 happy days". She posted one picture everyday of something that made a happy!

Maybe remembering that one happy, good thing before going to bed is better than the long list of to-dos that doesnt end.

Day 1

Surprise Gift from hubby!









This is a portable speaker that can play music from a USB, etc.

Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment