Wednesday 31 July 2013

50 different scarves

I watched Julie & Julia today. While watching the movie I realized that just like Julie, I need a goal or a time frame. I also start projects and don't complete them. Things that I want to do get added to a long term to-do list but get pushed to a later start date and most of the time get forgotten..... never get to start working on them.
So to keep things simple I want to start with crochet, I want to make 50 different scarves in ..... should I give myself a time frame? I am a home maker, a mother of a 10 month old baby and have minor health issues that don't go away like allergies and migraines and sinus. So a time frame feels like a bad idea, 'coz if I don't finish the scarves in time then I will feel worse than better.
So, in the spirit of keeping life simple and enjoying things rather than feeling pressurized ..... I will make 50 scarves in 50 different patterns.
No, I will not embark on a cooking adventure. I find creating things with crochet more relaxing.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment