Tuesday 30 July 2013

colors, crochet and cooking..... a begining

I love colors, I like crochet and I want to be a better cook ...... so colors, crochet and cooking.
When I search online, for crochet patterns or for recipes, I find too many results. Most of which are easy to make, I get excited and want to try the new pattern or the recipe but get caught up in daily chores and soon forget about them.
With so many people sharing their recipes and crochet creations for free, it has become so easy for me to just sit at home read and learn new things. I don't have to go to a bookstore to buy books or join cookery or hobby classes.

I want to save these links here, I want to find the time to make new things in crochet, try new recipes and share these patterns and recipes with everyone with similar interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment