Monday 5 August 2013

Day 5 - Scarf No.1 Lotus Flower Lace Scarf

I managed to take a couple of pictures but only one was of decent quality to be uploaded.
So here it is!



My little one, who is just nine months old now, wants the camera; so it is kind of a struggle ;) to hold the camera steady.
I used a 5.5 mm size hook and 4 ply ie.Worsted Weight Yarn for this scarf.
This is a free pattern by Amanda Watson. Free Pattern Link

The pattern instructions are written so well that I do not see the point of  re-writing or copy-pasting it here. 
Only advise is if you were to take a print of the pattern then high light the rows where you have to join to the petal of the previous motif. So, we would high-light Rows 7 & 8 for Motif 3. The pattern is very easy so by the time you have made a few motifs you will remember the sequence of crochet stitches. I got carried away with crocheting and forgot to join the motif a couple of times. So I wasted time reading the pattern and redoing my work. Haha so learn from others mistakes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment